Join The Family
Thank you for your interest in joining Lwengu School! We have put together some helpful information for you as you consider making Lwengu your school home in Monze. We look forward to partnering with you in this process.
Please read very carefully to understand fully the school’s conditions/requirements.
- All pupils are interviewed before enrolment. The interview may last 1 to 3 hours depending on the Grade. Interviews are held Monday to Friday morning. You are requested to make prior arrangements. Remember to allow enough time between your travel time for the interview.
- Please bring with you to the interview:
- Your child’s last 2 report forms.
- A copy of his / her birth certificate.
- Interview fee of K180 (one hundred eighty kwacha).
Successful applicants will be requested to provide
- A transfer letter and a reference letter from the former school.
- For foreign students
- Upon acceptance by the institution a valid study permit from the Zambia Immigration Headquarters (Lusaka), will be required before the student commences his / her studies. Further details will be availed by the school over the same.
Feed-back on your application will be given soon after the selection committee’s sitting.